At the Seaside (1892) by Chase William Merritt
Thanks to a Friend for sending us this beautiful art
~*~
"After many years of training myself,
strong emotions are now a trigger
for me to look at something.
I think that all emotions are triggers
for us to grow in our level of consciousness."
~LeVar Burton
~*~
"How you react emotionally
is a choice in any situation."
~Judith Orloff
~*~
"Just like children, emotions heal
when they are heard and validated."
~Jill Bolte Taylor
(My Stroke of Insight)
~*~
"It is very difficult to accept in others
emotions you cannot accept in yourself."
~Nathaniel Branden
(Self-Esteem Every Day)

1 comment:
These are all short quotes that are surprisingly packed with truth. It was a little ironic for me when I read: ""How you react emotionally is a choice in any situation."
I immediately told myself that is not always true in highly emotional situations. Then I thought about it and realized that it is in a fiery, spontaneous situation when one really sees their inner truth. HA!
Thanks for all of these, you have opened my eyes.
Post a Comment