Another forgotten great! I pulled up the lyrics to read as this plays and realized this is the perfect choice for a Summer Friday song selection!
"And I come home from a hard day's work And you're waiting there, not a care in the world See the smile a-waitin' in the kitchen, food cookin' and the plates for two Feel the arms that reach out to hold me, in the evening when the day is through."
I want to amend my positive thought for the day to include I have someone to go home to and enjoy the weekend summer breeze with me. But let me clarify, we typically wait and do the cookin' in the kitchen together.
All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )
1 comment:
Another forgotten great! I pulled up the lyrics to read as this plays and realized this is the perfect choice for a Summer Friday song selection!
"And I come home from a hard day's work And you're waiting there, not a care in the world See the smile a-waitin' in the kitchen, food cookin' and the plates for two Feel the arms that reach out to hold me, in the evening when the day is through."
I want to amend my positive thought for the day to include I have someone to go home to and enjoy the weekend summer breeze with me. But let me clarify, we typically wait and do the cookin' in the kitchen together.
Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment