Thursday, June 28, 2018

Hal from SeanCody: 062818

 What a QT𝝅!















3 comments:

hlj2002 said...

NICE! That is the perfect workout :) I have been wanting to start working out and this is a workout plan I think I can follow!

Great photo shoot!

Carle said...

So wholesome looking and those nipples!!

Anonymous said...

Like that closeup butt shot. Thanks

Disclaimer

All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )