Thursday, June 21, 2018

Afternoon of a Faun Inspired: 062118

 This photo set was inspired by the music of 
Claude Debussy
I was listening to his 
Prelude to the Afternoon of a Faun
(over and over and over again)
As I selected these photos for this set
I hope you will enjoy them

Just slowly scroll through the photos
Linger a while with each photo
As you listen to the music

**Here's the music
I've reposted the music onto this post
So you can access it easily
The photo set continues below the video**


Claude Debussy
"Prélude à l'après-midi d'un faune"
"Prelude to the Afternoon of a Faun"
Herbert von Karajan
conducting
The Berlin Philharmonic Orchestra
recorded
1965 Deutsche Grammophon GmbH, Berlin

YouTube Direct Link: https://youtu.be/lryB8GZcjJQ

***NOTE: There is a 12 second delay before the Music begins***



~*~















































Now that you have finished viewing these photos
As you were listening to today's Music
I encourage you to go back
And just listen to the Music
Click Play
Sit back comfortably
Close you eyes
And Enjoy the Journey
With the Faun in the Afternoon


5 comments:

hlj2002 said...

I am thinking you have amplified these two artistic pieces even more!
This music, along with the subject of the poem, coupled with these carefully selected photographs is a masterpiece. I am left with a feeling that I can only describe as afterglow. WOW!

Thank for all of this!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous! A feast for our eyes and our ears. You've outdone yourself, AOM.

Anonymous said...

What a spectacular photo set, and perfect with the music. I agree with the others, you have truly outdone yourself today. William

Robert H. said...

A truly inspired post, a perfect combination of music and pictures.

Jeremy said...

... awesome :-)

Disclaimer

All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )