Friday, April 10, 2020

Namaste Sweetie! 041020

Scott Gardner

Namaste Sweetie,

Happy Phryday!!!
The WeeeeeeeeeeeeekEnd is here!

Thanks for being here with me
I hope you will enjoy your visit

Wishing you a beautiful day
And a wonderful weekend

Peace and Love,
AOM

~*~


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Scott Gardner is, WHAT I CALL, seriously lustworthy.

Anonymous said...

Feliz fin de semana panas.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta

Anonymous said...

Hlj2002...

Happy Friday!!!! I love this picture of Scott with his hair looks wind blown. It’s a natural looking photo.

Namaste

whkattk said...

And what lovely hoses they are! The painting reminded me instantly of CMBYN.... I may have to watch again this weekend. Have yourself a terrific one. Hugs, licks, and strokes for cumming hard, bro - WHK

Your French Patrick said...

Thanks for this photo of Scott Gardner.

This did theater by age 8, choir by 9 and dance by 15. The 6', 23 yr old Calif hottie is gorgeous.

I wish you a weekend as pleasant as if you would spend it in his company.
Hugs and bisous, my darling chéri.

Disclaimer

All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )