Monday, April 20, 2020

Namaste Sweetie! 042020


Namaste Sweetie,

Happy Monday!!!

I hope you had a lovely weekend
Mine was very nice and relaxing

I spent time creating a logo 
For my new radio station
KAOM SFM 59.2
LOL
It's just the music I play here
Not a real radio station 
(though I'd love that)
Just me playing and pretending
It lets the kid in me have fun

Also
I did some photo editing
That's always fun for me
Just another way to play
I'm not going out as I usually do
So I am finding ways to play at home
Of course a very lovely way to play
Is spending time exploring my body
And how to bring more Love and Pleasure to myself
Ahhhhhhhhhhh
I am going to have a good time regardless

I hope you will enjoy your visit

I wish you a Beautiful Day!

Peace and Love,
AOM

~*~


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your creative juices, along with other types of your juices, must have been really flowing this past weekend. This entire post is such fun! Your Friend, David

Anonymous said...

Me alegro por tu divertido y creativo fin de semana, feliz comienzo de semana.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta

hlj2002 said...

KAOM! I am there! haha. I love the logo and I LOVE catch phrase: "The Soundtrack of Our Lives" This is true, your selections do cover that entire period! I have a suggestion for you, when you are setting up your radio studio, you need to include a webcam so your listeners can also watch you dancing, conducting and glowing while you are spinning your tunes.

Wouldn't that be fun to DJ your own station? You need to come up with a sidekick... :D

Glad to hear you are "entertaining" yourself! :)

whkattk said...

Yes, we must accept what IS of those things we cannot change. Once we accept, it is easier to navigate. / Now, I must dig out the Seals & Crofts albums, yep, uh-huh. Years ago, I played every CD from A unto Z on my shelves... Took more than a year. I wonder how long it would take to do the same with the vinyl? :-)
Polish that tool, my friend. Hugs, licks, and strokes, bro - WHK

P.S. Saw reports of expected storms including hail and tornado's would be passing through your area. I hope you did not sustain any damage!

Disclaimer

All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )