AOM Meditations: 041020
Horace in the villa (1877) by Camillo Miola
~*~
In other words:
Fake it
'til you make it.
I have found this to be so true
Disclaimer
All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )
3 comments:
Muy bien dicho.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta
hlj2092...
I use to think this saying was co cliche but over the years I find it to be very useful an quit true!!!
Beautiful painting as well.
Thanks AOM
hlj2092...
I use to think this saying was co cliche but over the years I find it to be very useful an quit true!!!
Beautiful painting as well.
Thanks AOM
Post a Comment