I don't know what to write here. The most inspirational "meditation" this year.
There are so many good people in this nation yet we don't know about them because normal media tends to focus on the bad and then try to make it seem worse.
This video is bitter sweet to me. It highlights some of those that are struggling during this BUT it also shows those that can, doing something to help those in need. And then I am reminded that during all of this I am not doing what I can to help some of those that I can if I just look for a way.
This has stirred up many emotions in me and inspired me to look for what I can do, however insignificant it may be, to help someone, somewhere, somehow.
All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )
3 comments:
I don't know what to write here. The most inspirational "meditation" this year.
There are so many good people in this nation yet we don't know about them because normal media tends to focus on the bad and then try to make it seem worse.
This video is bitter sweet to me. It highlights some of those that are struggling during this BUT it also shows those that can, doing something to help those in need. And then I am reminded that during all of this I am not doing what I can to help some of those that I can if I just look for a way.
This has stirred up many emotions in me and inspired me to look for what I can do, however insignificant it may be, to help someone, somewhere, somehow.
Thanks AOM!
Esto nos renueva la fe en la humanidad.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta
What a wonderful addition. Fun and inspiring. Thanks.
Post a Comment