Zoom on Salmon Sheets
The Amazing Zoom from DoggyBoys
He has the physique of a Greek god
Disclaimer
All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )
3 comments:
I agree, Zoom does have the body of a Greek god!
I also think is facial expressions are very expressive and intense!
___________
I also thoroughly enjoyed scrolling through you photo sets while enjoying Elton John on KAOM Radio. I think he is a master on the piano.
Thanks!!!!!!!!!!
Querido.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta
Always a top 5 favorite with me - thanks for posting
Post a Comment