Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Namaste Sweetie! 042120

 Scott Gardner

Namaste Sweetie,

Happy 2's Day
Whatever you enjoy the most
Do it at least twice today

I'm so glad you are here with me
I hope you are enjoying your visits
I hope that what I bring each day
Nourishes your Soul
Refreshes your Spirit
and
Brightens your Day

I hope you will enjoy today's posts

I wish you a very lovely day!

Peace and Love,
AOM

~*~


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You create the double image of Scott? Bet you did. Great work and a great post today. Your Friend, David

hlj2002 said...

NICE!

So if I enjoy the photo you posted, of Scott, twice then I really get to enjoy him 4 times... :D COOL!


Namaste

Anonymous said...

Feliz dia.amigo venezolano,Cucuta

whkattk said...

Hope you have a most lovely day. Hugs, licks, and strokes, bro - WHK

Disclaimer

All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )