Monday, April 20, 2020

KAOM RADIO: "We May Never Pass This Way (Again)" by Seals and Crofts


KAOM is a new SFM radio station I just started. 
KAOM means
KEEP AN OPEN MIND
:  )
SFM 59.2 means
SoulFood Music
59 was the year of my birth
2 was the month of my birth
Really thought about going with SFM 69
:  )

I know
It's not very different from what I've always done
But I enjoy looking at it in a different way
And it was fun creating the logo
:  )

I used to play like this when I was a kid
Sometimes I would record myself
As I spoke and played records

Right now KAOM is going to be playing
The music that we grew up with
Lots of music from the 60's, 70's and 80's
But I won't limit it to those
I don't like limits
I'm just going to continue playing the music I love
Hoping you will enjoy it with me
So
WELCOME TO KAOM SFM 59.2




from 1973

SEALS & CROFTS

"We May Never 
Pass This Way Again"

(from the album, Diamond Girl)







Seals & Crofts Lyrics
"We May Never Pass This Way (Again)"

"Life, so they say, is but a game
And they let it slip away
Love, like the autumn sun
Should be dyin', but it's only just begun

Like the twilight in the road up ahead
They don't see just where we're goin'
And all the secrets in the universe

Whisper in our ears
And all the years
Will come and go
Take us up, always up

We may never pass this way again
We may never pass this way again
We may never pass this way again

Dreams, so they say, are for the fools
And they let 'em drift away
Peace, like the silent dove
Should be flyin', but it's only just begun

Like Columbus in the olden days
We must gather all our courage
Sail our ships out on the open sea

Cast away our fears
And all the years will come and go
Take us up, always up

We may never pass this way again
We may never pass this way again
We may never pass this way again

So, I wanna laugh while the laughin' is easy
I wanna cry if it makes it worthwhile
I may never pass this way again
That's why I want it with you

'Cause you make me feel
Like I'm more than a friend
Like I'm the journey
And you're the journey's end
I may never pass this way again
That's why I want it with you, baby

We may never pass this way again
We may never pass this way again
We may never pass this way again
We may never pass this way again"


Seals and Crofts
We May Never Pass This Way (Again)

YouTube Direct Link: https://youtu.be/8Dw8R6kIKyw


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

En sintonía.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta

hlj2002 said...

Another great from the past.

Thanks for the meaning behind the 59.2, I was wondering why that, and now I know. :)

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

58.2 here. Share your taste in the oldies from our youth. Many thanks.

Disclaimer

All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )