Oh, did I need some calming meditation and some laughter yesterday. Made the mistake of watching the daily briefing and my head exploded with all the lies and bullshit. I will once again be avoiding the telly when he's on every freaking channel doing his daily campaign rally.
Love your choice of photos today! Hugs, licks, and strokes, bro - WHK
All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )
3 comments:
Doblemente feliz dia para todos.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta
Oh, did I need some calming meditation and some laughter yesterday. Made the mistake of watching the daily briefing and my head exploded with all the lies and bullshit. I will once again be avoiding the telly when he's on every freaking channel doing his daily campaign rally.
Love your choice of photos today! Hugs, licks, and strokes, bro - WHK
A famous unknown...
But his smile...
His blue eyes...
Thank you, buddy.
Hugs and bisous, my darling chéri.
Post a Comment