Thursday, April 23, 2020

Namaste Sweetie! 042320


Namaste Sweetie,

Happy Thor's Day!!!

I hope you are doing well and feelin' fine
I sure am
Spring has sprung and I feel young
And super horny
WooooF!
: )

Thanks for being here with me today
I hope you will enjoy your visit

I wish you a Bonerific Day!

Peace and Love,
AOM

~*~


4 comments:

hlj2002 said...

Spring always heightens my libido... haha

We are expecting the perfect weekend down here and I am ready!!!!!

Namaste

Anonymous said...

Me alegra los efectos de la estación en ti y que todos nos sintamos bien,Amigo venezolano,Cucuta.

whkattk said...

I find Samuel to be hot AF. Whooo-weee. I've never had a problem being alone, and I very, very rarely feel lonely. The Parting Shot - you KNOW that's exactly how I spend my mornings - especially once the weather heats up the pool. My routine will return. Hugs, licks, and strokes, bro - WHK

Hope you are doing extraordinarily well!!

Your French Patrick said...

Here we are on the 44th consecutive day of big sun without the slightest cloud and with more than 20°C

Whkattk is right, Samuel is adorable. I love his malicious look on the second photo. A breathtaking newcomer @ BelAmi.

Hugs and bisous, my darling chéri.

Disclaimer

All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )