Thursday, April 2, 2020

MUSIC: "I'll Get By" by Avi Kaplan

BEAUTIFUL

Lyrics:

"Early in the morning
I feel stones upon my chest
That I carry to the evening
Til I lay back down to rest

But I'll get by
I'll get by

I'm tired and growing weary
of these clouds that follow me
Swallowed by the shadows
When it's sunshine that I need

But I'll get by
I'll get by

I been feeling hollow
Yeah my soul just can't be found
So fill me with the feeling
That this all will turn around

Take all my cares away
Lighten my load
Trust it'll be ok
But til then i'll go
Onward down the road
Carried by the hope

That I'll get by
I'll get by"

Avi Kaplan
"I'll Get By" 

YouTube Direct Link: https://youtu.be/n-UhRIY2BAk


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is wonderful. So are you. Thanks for finding such great music. Your Friend, David

hlj2002 said...

Thank you AOM.

Anonymous said...

Inspiradora y emocional.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta

Anonymous said...

A fitting and needed message for today. Thank you, AOM.

Disclaimer

All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )