If anyone has Miriam Margolyes' phone number, please send it to me. I want to invite her over for dinner and LMAO. I know she would make fun of my southern accent, but I don't care...
All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )
3 comments:
She is a riot! Thank you. Laughter is really good medicine. Your Friend, David
If anyone has Miriam Margolyes' phone number, please send it to me. I want to invite her over for dinner and LMAO. I know she would make fun of my southern accent, but I don't care...
Another home run AOM! THANKS!
Ella es una fina dama.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta
Post a Comment