Monday, April 6, 2020

COMEDY: Drive Thru Headless Prank

Drive Thru Headless Prank

I don't pull pranks on others
I'm always afraid that people will hurt themselves in their fright
But I must admit
That I do get a kick out of watching the reactions
The reactions to this prank are hilarious
I hope you enjoy the video

YouTube Direct Link: https://youtu.be/-NzRMPsnC3s


4 comments:

hlj2002 said...

That is a good one! I laughed and laughed at "You scared the livin lices outta me!" Another one of those phrases one has to ask, what does that mean... LOL

At the end, Kathy wasn't have any part of it, she closed the window and ran... LOL

I am like you, I love pranks but worried to do them for fear someone might get hurt

Lots of fun and lots of laugh
Thanks

Anonymous said...

Yo no soy partidario de las bromas pesadas, pero estuvo divertido.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta

whkattk said...

That was hilarious!! I don't pull pranks because I'm afraid of retribution! LOL.

Robert H. said...

Mixed feelings, funny, but cruel to frighten people trying to do their jobs.

Disclaimer

All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )