Tuesday, April 14, 2020

AOM Meditations: 041420

by A.J. Casson

~*~

A Dear Friend of mine sent this message to me 
and it is just too good not so share.

"You would have been proud of me this morning. During this time with the COVID Virus, I have allowed myself to listen to way too much news to the point I was getting depressed. This morning on my drive to work I was listening to AM radio hearing the same numbers, and trends about the virus, and at exactly 4:43am, I screamed ENOUGH! and hit the FM button, cranked the volume, rolled the windows down and actually ENJOYED my commute to the office this morning. It was if a fifty pound weight was lifted off of my chest. I have decided to return to your policy of no more news, I will hear what I need to hear when I hear it.... :)"

~Buddy Lee

5 comments:

hlj2002 said...

So True!

Anonymous said...

No hay que dejarse agobiar por tanta noticia mala,necesitamos optimismo.Amigo venezolano,cUCUTA

JiEL said...

This painting was influenced by the Canadian painters of the «Group of the Seven.
Between 1919 and 1931 seven Ontario-based painters travelled the province sketching the varied landscape and developing their unique styles.

Tom Thomson is one of the most famous of them and painted such trees from the National Parks around the Great Lakes in Ontario.

See here.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Group_of_Seven_(artists)

JiEL said...

OUPS!
Just saw that A. J. Casson joined the Group of Seven later after the first founders..

Wikipedia is quite useful .. LOL!!

Robert H. said...

A suggestion on the news: read it, rather than listening to it or watching it. Your blood pressure will thank you, and it's a more time-efficient way of obtaining information.

Disclaimer

All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )