This GIF is of Elio and a Peach
If you've seen Call Me by Your Name
Then this parting shot makes sense
: )
: )
If you haven't seen it,
SEE IT!!!
Wishing you a Peachy Day!
((((HUGS))))
P.S. Just one more scene
Sufjan Stevens
"Visions of Gideon"
(Call Me By Your Name Soundtrack) High Quality
YouTube Direct Link: https://youtu.be/O65N5WuQfSU
P.S. Just one more scene
Sufjan Stevens
"Visions of Gideon"
(Call Me By Your Name Soundtrack) High Quality
YouTube Direct Link: https://youtu.be/O65N5WuQfSU
Weep because it’s over,
Smile because it happened.


4 comments:
La escena del durazno fue intensamente erotica.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta
Thank you for today's beautiful posting. A surprise for a 2sday morning, displaying your sensitivity and insight. Keep well . . . You are deeply appreciated and I smile that you are part of the flow . . .
I wept when I saw this film. Ordered a copy online, and weep some more. Loved the Dad's talk with his son.
Thank you for another exquisitely beautiful post and photo set. Hope your dad is improving.
Post a Comment