:D more of this amazing model. I agree with you, a beautiful photo session. Love the colors, love the set, love this model. There is something special about how natural Paul is in front of the camera. I already saved part II, now I have the full set for my library.
All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )
3 comments:
Simplemente belami.amigo venezolano,Cucuta
You're right. One of the best photo shoots ever.
:D more of this amazing model. I agree with you, a beautiful photo session. Love the colors, love the set, love this model. There is something special about how natural Paul is in front of the camera. I already saved part II, now I have the full set for my library.
Thank You!
Post a Comment