Gallery AOM: David Vance Photography
Narcissus
starring Ashtyn Long
Disclaimer
All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )
3 comments:
Un lindo modelo.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta
The first three photos appear to be the Greek god Pan with his panpipes. Ashtyn Long is beautiful.
Thank you for this set. I have a couple of these photographs in my collection which I love, but don't recall ever know the the models name. I have added all of these to this collection.
THANKS
Post a Comment