Monday, October 14, 2019

Mason Durant from Bel Ami: 101419

















5 comments:

hlj2002 said...

I think I am about to share a little to much information... ha

I love this set for two reasons. Durant is a very good model, great features, nice connection with the viewer, natural behind the camera, etc... But I also LOVE this yard and sun room! hehe.

Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Un buen chico.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta

Robert H. said...

Another great looking guy beautifully photographed. FWIW, he is one of the few BA models who is circumcised.

Tex said...

I laughed out loud when I read the first comment above. I too have often thought how beautiful the Bel Ami guys are but also the sets and scenery are beautiful as well.

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful young man

Disclaimer

All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )