Monday, October 21, 2019

Namaste Sweetie! 102119

Isaac Jackson from Bel Ami

Namaste Sweetie,

Happy Monday!!!

I hope you had a lovely weekend
Mine was nice
Lots of reading and relaxing
Thanks for being here
I hope you will enjoy your visit

I wish you a beautiful day

Peace and Love,
AOM

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Que bueno comenzar una nueva semana en forma, feliz dia.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta

hlj2002 said...

Was a nice weekend for me as well. Total R&R for the entire weekend. It felt so GOOD!

Namaste...

whkattk said...

Having directed a production of "Master Class," I recognized the title of the Tosca aria. I did not, however, recognize Isaac. Oh, how scrumptious. The clip is great!
Did you get "Find Me" to read?

Disclaimer

All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )