Monday, October 14, 2019

Namaste Sweetie! 101419


Namaste Sweetie,

Happy Monday to you, my Friend

I hope you had a lovely weekend
Mine was very nice
I got the DVD and Book
Call Me by Your Name
Really nice to hear the actors' commentary
As I watch the film
I started reading the book today
Elio is a RIOT!!!
So funny reading how horny he was for Oliver


I hope you will enjoy your visit

I wish you a Lovely Day!

Peace and Love,
AOM

4 comments:

hlj2002 said...

Namaste

Anonymous said...

El mejor delos días y me alegro por el fin de semana divertido.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta

Robert H. said...

I am glad to hear that you got the book, as well as the movie. I enjoyed the book immensely, although I would never have heard of it had I not seen the movie. Call Me By Your Name is the single best movie I have ever seen.

whkattk said...

And, this week, "Find Me" - the sequel novel is released. It's 20 years later.... It's probably available for pre-order. Happy reading! Hugs, licks, and strokes, - WHK

Disclaimer

All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )