Friday, October 18, 2019

Namaste Sweetie! 101819


Namaste Sweetie!

Happy Phriday
and welcome to the
WeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekEnd!

Thanks so much for being here with me
I hope you will enjoy your visit

I wish you a beautiful day
And a wonderful weekend

Peace and Love,
AOM

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Feliz dia y feliz fin de semana.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta

hlj2002 said...

Namaste...

whkattk said...

Cool set. My eye has always seen an erect penis among the pubic hair - which I think is part of the point of the drawing. I could be wrong, though. Have a terrific weekend. Hugs, licks, and strokes, bro - WHK

Your French Patrick said...

That can't have been an easy task to gather such a collection of "Vitruvian Man Inspired" photos.
Have a great weekend. Hugs and bisous, my darling chéri.

Disclaimer

All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )