CLASSIC 80's CMBYN
"Front man of the group, The Psychedelic Furs' Richard Butler, had a specific audience in mind when he penned the lyrics to this song. He explained this in an interview with Creem in 1983: "It's basically addressed to people who are fucked up about their sexuality, and says 'Don't worry about it.' It was originally written for gay people."(Wikipedia)
YouTube Comment: "Watched the movie last night. It was marvelous, mesmerizing, made me feel alive and willing to live as much as I can, fall in love and see beauty. I am listening this song over and over, and this video is just perfect!"
The Psychedelic Furs
"Love My Way"
Dance scenes from, Call Me By Your Name
The song is also in the film's soundtrack
YouTube Direct Link: https://youtu.be/oiiCBcHAoE8

3 comments:
Todo cobra sentido.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta
Great song and thanks for the background for this. I never knew the lyrics or the meaning behind them.
Thanks!!!
Good to see the lyrics; they make sense in the context of the movie. I did not pick up on them when I saw the movie in theaters.
Post a Comment