Friday, October 25, 2019

Namaste Sweetie! 102519

Mick Lovell from Bel Ami by Rick Day

~*~

Namaste Sweetie,

Happy Phriday!!!

I'm so glad you are here with me
I hope you will enjoy your visit

I wish you a beautiful day
And a wonderful weekend

Peace and Love,
AOM


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gracias a Dios es viernes, todos a gozar!!!!,Amigo venezolano,Cucuta

whkattk said...

Glorious music to accompany a glorious post. Have a jizz-a-licious weekend yourself. Hugs, licks, and strokes, bro - WHK

Your French Patrick said...

I wish you an excellent weekend. With, to end well this month of (C)oc(k)tober, what we hope and expect since already too many weeks, even if we remain faithful to our team.
Hugs and bisous, my darling chéri.

Anonymous said...

Mick Lovell my very preferite one
I wander where is he nowdays?
Thank for this gorgeous photo.
A friend from Italy

Disclaimer

All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )