Monday, October 7, 2019

Namaste Sweetie! 100719


Namaste Sweetie,

Happy Monday to you
May this be the start of a wonderful week

My dad is doing much better
He came home Sunday afternoon

I want to thank you for your thoughts and prayers
For all the positive healing energy
You sent to my dad
And for your Love and Support you sent to me

It turns out he doesn't have pneumonia
As was first diagnosed
He does have a shadow on his lung
But they think that was caused
By some workplace environment he once worked
But that was not the cause of his respiratory episode
Best I could understand
He had very bad chest congestion
Which was exasperated
His age, anxiety and a severe asthma/COPD attack
We are very lucky we called the ambulance when we did
So he is now home and recovering
Again
Blessings to you for the loving-kindness that
You've shown to me and my family

I was going to post today
But a long line of thunderstorms
Rumbled through my area last night
So I had to unplug my electronics
SO!
My plan is to resume posting tomorrow
TUESDAY, October 8th

Thanks again my Sweet Friend

OH!
One more things
I have not had time to respond to your E-mails
Please accept my sincerest appreciation
((((HUGS))))

I wish you a beautiful day

Peace and Love,
AOM

~*~


10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Que alegría por todo,me alegra la situación tan favorable y una vez mas te deseo lo mejor y que sigas adelante.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta

Robert H. said...

I am happy for you and your father that he has returned home, and did not have pneumonia. Certainly you did the right thing by calling an ambulance. As a doctor told me once, advising not to take chances, it's better to be embarrassed in the emergency room than dead in the bedroom. Even so, the anxiety from incidents like that can be hair-raising. Again, glad for all of you for this good news.

whkattk said...

Oh, Phil, I am so sorry to hear of the health issues of your dad. Scary stuff, for sure. Glad to hear it was properly diagnosed and he is resting at home now. I send healing light and positive thoughts his way. And, to you my loving friend, I wrap my arms around you with warmth and love, Hugs, licks, and strokes, bro - WHK

Anonymous said...

Such good news that your dad has improved and was released from the hospital. A great start for a Monday!

Anonymous said...

So glad everything wnt wsell for your dad.
Blessings!
JC

Carle said...

Don't worry about responses to every one. We know, just take care of your dad and yourself.

Anonymous said...

So glad to hear your dad is better. Been thinking of you and sending healing thoughts. Take care of yourself, too. Your Friend, David

jsstrand said...

Glad to hear things are considerably improved on the home front - I know we all appreciate the time and effort you put into bringing us all the beauty that you do - thank you

Stevenslave58 said...

Peace, love an happiness. I am happy that your Father is recovering. I have Asthma. I will continue to pray for his recovery and think of you both in my meditation. Namaste, Steven

hlj2002 said...

This is way late in my reply, but I am glad to hear this news, and I am hoping he is continuing to recover.

I am also glad he has you to help take care of him.

Hugs

Disclaimer

All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )