THANKS! A great arrangement and awesome performance. I think if it were not for the music industry, we would not have nearly as much orchestra music as we do now.
I can imagine this "Universal Pictures Centennial Concert" must have been unbelievable.
Thanks for sharing this! And I agree, Love the French Horns!
All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )
3 comments:
Muy alegre.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta
THANKS! A great arrangement and awesome performance. I think if it were not for the music industry, we would not have nearly as much orchestra music as we do now.
I can imagine this "Universal Pictures Centennial Concert" must have been unbelievable.
Thanks for sharing this! And I agree, Love the French Horns!
Excellent! Thanks for calling it to everyone's attention.
Post a Comment