Wednesday, October 23, 2019

Luke Hamill & Keanu Faria from Bel Ami: 102319


















3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hermosos.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta

hlj2002 said...

One of my favorite photo sets. I don't know why, but this is one that gives me goose bumps. :$

Thanks for sharing!

Robert H. said...

A couple of outstanding guys. I don't think I have ever seen a whole set of these two together before.

Disclaimer

All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )