Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Elio Chalamet from Bel Ami: 102219

 Before I watched the film
I did not get the reference to this model's name
Elio Chalamet

Elio is the name of the character that 
Timothee Chalamet portrayed in the film 
Call Me by Your Name


























5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lindo chamito.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta

hlj2002 said...

:) A another really great set her on AOM. So many great features and really nice photography. I love them all but particularly I am drawn to #024 and 025. That devious face and then the come hither look.

Thanks!!!

Anonymous said...

Really like the picture of his hard cock, balls and inviting asshole.

Robert H. said...

He is a beautiful guy, but the photography doesn't seem to be quite up to BelAmi's usually high standards.

JiEL said...

This Elio is much sexier than Timothy Chalumet.

I know that he is a big hit on internet but I don't find him that sexy.
He is a bit too thin and his body isn't appealing to me.

Now this Bel Ami Elio is very much interesting and what a body and ALL of him is HAWT...

Disclaimer

All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )