by Marco Silombria
~*~
I do not define myself
by how many roadblocks have appeared on my path.
I define myself
by the courage I’ve found to forge new roads.
I do not define myself
by how many disappointments I’ve faced.
I define myself
by the forgiveness and faith I’ve found to start again.
I do not define myself
by how long a relationship lasted.
I define myself
by how much I have loved, and am willing to love again.
I do not define myself
by how many times I’ve been knocked down.
I define myself
by how many times I’ve struggled to my feet.
I am not my pain.
I am not my past.
I am that which has emerged from the fire.
~Unknown
~*~
Add some good to the world today
let us go out of our way
To help at least one person today
~maybe me - I don't remember : )

2 comments:
Con mucho sentido social.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta
If one can apply these things to their way of living and thinking, the benefits would be exponential.
Thanks for all this great wisdom. It comes at the perfect time for me!
Post a Comment