Robert James Photography
Zack Randall: model
Robert James Photography
Herbert List Photography
Zoom: Model
Todd Rosset and Andre Boleyn from Bel Ami by Howard Roffman
by [R] Portraiture Photography
by Kevin Slack Photography
from Corbin Fisher
Josh Elliot and Sebastian Bonnet from Bel Ami by Howard Roffman
Lukas Ridgeston and Friend from Bel Ami
Dolph Lambert and Todd Rosset from Bel Ami by Howard Roffman
by Robert James Photography
Adam Jakubowski and Enrico Lavigne
Adam Jakubowski and Enrico Lavigne
Adam Jakubowski and Enrico Lavigne





































9 comments:
So many sleeping beauties who wake up with other ones in peace and love. B :-)
I’d like to wake each and every one of them that are asleep! What a super set of photographs!
WOW! The intensity continues...
Perhaps one of the most emotional photo sets ever posted.
I was moved.
Thanks!
Divinos,Amigo venezolano,Cucuta
Exquisite! Is there anything more lushly romantic than two men kissing? I don't think so! Thank you, AOM. You made my day!
This series is so beautiful. You have a really great eye for finding such great images. Thank you, AOM. Have a great weekend and I hope your HOGS do well, win or lose!
Hey, count this straight dude thinking these are fantastic photos. I love seeing guys giving and getting pleasure from each other which makes this blog a great one to visit. We know how to do it to ourselves so what’s wrong with doing it with each other? Nothing! Keep it up!
OMG, AOM!!!
This is one of your most amazing collections.
We both love it.
Artie
Another, great, great collection. You go from strength to strength,
Post a Comment