Disclaimer
All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )
5 comments:
Super-duper!
1,2,3,5,6,7,8,11 y 13 son los elegidos..Amigo venezolano,Cucuta
Your pushing buttons again, All Great Photographs, HEHE
I especially love the "Pole Dance" (#004) although I am not real sure why. I think the smoky effect gives it something mystical???
And also,#010! The way the mirror shows the "photographer" behind the camera and yet you can see his legs in front of the camera. It gives the photograph a little something extra.
Thanks!!!!!!!!!!
Good examples of chiaroscuro here, too.
That last guy is such a hottie!
Post a Comment