Beautiful!!!
"Quando m'en vo' ", also known as "Musetta's Waltz", is a soprano aria, a waltz in act two of Puccini's opera La bohème. It is sung by Musetta, in the presence of her bohemian friends, hoping to reclaim the attention of her occasional boyfriend Marcello." (Wikipedia)
Lyrics in English:
When I walk
When I walk all alone in the street,
people stop and stare at me
and look for my whole beauty
from head to feet ...
And then I taste the slight yearning
which transpires from their eyes
and which is able to perceive from manifest charms
to most hidden beauties.
So the scent of desire is all around me,
it makes me happy!
And you, while knowing, reminding and longing,
you shrink from me?
I know it very well:
you don't want to express your anguish,
but you feel as if you're dying!
~*~
Anna Netrebko
sings
"Quando m'en vo' soletta"
from
Puccini's La Bohème
Yuri Temirkanov
conducting
The St. Petersburg Philharmonic Orchestra
Recorded at the St. Petersburg Philharmonic Hall in 2003
YouTube Direct Link: https://youtu.be/IDvE8uKWznc

3 comments:
Beautiful music. Very sexy!
She has a beautiful voice, and this is beautiful music. It is strange to me that I enjoyed listing to this (twice..hehehe) but was left feeling sad or gloomy.
Thanks for sharing.
Fabulosa. Amigo venezolano,Cucuta
Post a Comment