by William Trost Richards
Thanks to our Friend for sending us this beautiful art
~*~
“You have a unique gift to offer this world. Be true to yourself, be kind to yourself, read and learn about everything that interests you and keep away from people who bring you down. When you treat yourself kindly and respect the uniqueness of those around you, you will be giving this world an amazing gift... YOU!”
~Steve Maraboli
~*~
“Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be?”
~Marianne Williamson
~*~
“At the core of your heart,
you are perfect and pure.
No one and nothing can alter that.”
~Amit Ray

4 comments:
Powerful advice!
These quotes suggest how you’ve tried to live your life based on what you shared today, AOM. Your experiences and interests now benefit our lives! Thanks for the encouragement and great example you set. I always feel better after visiting here. So Peace and Love back to you.
Muy motivadoras.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta
All Great quotes again.... If I only one thing comes out of these quotes, for me the best bit of advice here is:
"...keep away from people who bring you down."
Had I learned this in my youth, I cannot imagine what might have been.
Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment