~*~
“There is a supernal intelligence behind sexual arousal, the true purpose of which is to create for us ecstatic experiences of our own divinity.”
~John Maxwell Taylor
~*~
“I believe when we’re able to fully own and express ourselves, we are able to tap into a creative power deeply rooted from our sexual energy – which is our creative energy. We’re so sexually loose, and also sexually strained. We don’t understand the creative power we have because we’re so busy using it in all the wrong ways – or worse, not using it at all.”
~Lauryn Doll
~*~
“The completion of the soul's journey is proportionate to our ability to integrate spirituality (the heart) and sexuality (the body).”
~Michael Mirdad
(Sacred Sexuality: A Manual for Living Bliss)
~*~
"Masturbation is a meditation on self-love. So many of us are afflicted with self-loathing, bad body images, shame about our body functions, and confusion about sex and pleasure, I recommend an intense love affair with yourself."
~Betty Dodson

2 comments:
Interesantes muy interesantes.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta
Very interesting quotes. All are very thought provoking.
I am especially intrigued by Lauryn Doll's quote.
Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment