Thursday, October 4, 2018

MUSIC: "Nuvole Bianche" performed by Lavinia Meijer

Beautiful!!!

Lavinia Meijer
performing
"Nuvole Bianche"
by Ludivico Einaudi
From the album "Passaggio - Einaudi by Lavinia”

YouTube Direct Link: https://youtu.be/45CVILu4SL0



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful is right!

Anonymous said...

Sabias que el arpa es el instrumento de nuestro folklor llanero ?, muy chévere.amigo venezolano,Cucuta

hlj2002 said...

I absolutely LOVE this. It is a song I wish to go on and on without an end. Peaceful, Beautiful, Soothing...

Thanks!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful music and video. I want that car!

Disclaimer

All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )