Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Callipygian Dreams: 101018

 Callipygian:
Greek: kallipygos (kálli, “beauty”) + (puge, “buttocks”)
Having beautifully shaped buttocks 
A 'callipygian' person is one with beautiful buttocks.

The ones I've chosen are
Super Callipygian-Expialidocious

I created a post like this back in May
And it seemed to be very popular
So I thought I'd do it again
You can view the first  Callipygian Dreams Post 
Here on AOM MD (Link)

~*~

C A L L I P Y G I A N    D R E A M S

























3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for linking to the earlier post. Those Greeks knew what they were talking about and you found some incredible examples!

Anonymous said...

De lujo.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta

hlj2002 said...

I do love this theme. Such a great Callipygian set!

Sadly, my Callipygian didn't make the cut. I am afraid mine would have to be called "áschimospygian" HAHA!


Thanks!!!!

Disclaimer

All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )