Friday, October 19, 2018

MUSIC: "Federkleid" by FAUN

Beautiful Feel Good!

Here's another great song from FAUN
I really enjoyed the video, also
The English lyrics are below the video

FAUN
"Federkleid" ("Feather Dress")

YouTube Direct Link: https://youtu.be/zOvsyamoEDg


~*~

Lyrics in English

[Verse 1] 
"Over the heath, in the first morning light 
Pull the birds, where may they be tomorrow 
I follow the sound of the wings in the silent bog 
Ancient songs penetrate from the mists 

[Refrain] 
Come and fly away with us! 
Let the wind carry you 
Far away from this place! 
Come and fly as high as you can 
Let's hunt the skies In the dance! 

[Verse 2] 
Mist and silk are so cool on my skin 
On and on, where do 
I find my longing goal 
I close my eyes and sprout a plumage 
Already I feel the wind and make my wings wide 

[Refrain] 
Come and fly away with us! 
Let the wind carry you 
Far away from this place! 
Come and fly as high as you can 
Let's hunt the skies In the dance! 
The heavens in you, how can I know her, she can see 
We dance on the fly like stars that are pulling their way 

[Refrain] 
Come and fly away with us! 
Let the wind carry you 
Far away from this place! 
Come and fly as high as you can 
Let us the heavens to hunt In the dance!"

2 comments:

hlj2002 said...

I agree, definitely a feel good song.

Thanks!!!!

Anonymous said...

Video espectacular,musica maravillosa.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta

Disclaimer

All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )