Vincent van Gogh
(I think this is from the film, Loving Vincent)
Thanks to our Friend for sending us this beautiful art
~*~
“Forget about self-image and self-judgment. It's about self-love, and no one teaches you that at school. No one teaches you that if you accept and love yourself, nothing and no one can touch you. This is the only face and body you're ever going to get, so be comfortable and happy in it. Own it. Own every aspect of who you are and present it to the world with the utmost pride.”
~Connor Franta
~*~
"Don’t rush into any kind of relationship. Work on yourself. Feel yourself, experience yourself and love yourself. Do this first and you will soon attract that special loving other."
~Russ von Hoelscher
~*~
"We all make mistakes, have struggles, and even regret things in our past. But you are not your mistakes, you are not your struggles, and you are here now with the power to shape your day and your future."
~Steve Maraboli
3 comments:
Cool painting and great quotes!
Geniales.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta
All great quotes, but one that strikes my heart is:
"Don’t rush into any kind of relationship. Work on yourself. Feel yourself, experience yourself and love yourself. Do this first and you will soon attract that special loving other."
A mistake I almost made at 20 years old, and one that is often made by people that try to conform to society only to have regrets later in life. I did not accept myself as gay and almost ruined my life and a sweet girl that I tried to make myself believe I loved.
Post a Comment