Beautifully Moving Song
Gorgeous Artistic Video
Opening Lyrics:
"If I asked you now
Will you be my prince?
Will you lay down your armor
And be with me forever?
When you open me
All the power in me moves
How you want to see
All the depths of me real
When you open me
All the power in me moves"
I thought this song went well with the following photo series
The Irrepressibles
"Two Men In Love"
YouTube Direct Link: https://youtu.be/Jr8APWgoH6o
NOTE: (The thumbnail for the video is missing
But the video still plays here - just click play)
NOTE: (The thumbnail for the video is missing
But the video still plays here - just click play)

5 comments:
Not sure I understand all the lyrics but the mood of the video and the beauty of the video come through so well. Barcelona
Wow!
This is a great song made more intense by this video. Thanks for sharing!
Que hermoso es el amor.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta
Incredible video!
Post a Comment