Wednesday, October 10, 2018

MUSIC: "Can You Feel" by Taxiride

F E E L I N'   G O O D!

My whole life
I've been exploring music
All kinds of music
I just about lived in record stores
(Not many of them around today)
Back in the 90s
I ran across this group from Austraila
Taxiride
I bought their first album, Imaginate,
And really enjoyed it
It was my go to cruise around town CD for awhile
This song in particular has a super feel good sound
And you know how I love me some feel good sound
So
Here's my American Bandstand review:
Great beat - Great Harmony
Easy to Drive to
I give it a 96
:  )

Taxiride
"Can You Feel"
from their 1999 album, "Imaginate"

YouTube Direct Link: https://youtu.be/NyamRl3IhFI


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Never heard of this group before. What a great song.

Anonymous said...

Aside from a great song, a couple of these guys - especially the guy in the sleeveless t - are pretty hot!

Anonymous said...

Una novedad.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta

hlj2002 said...

SWEET!!!

I can see how this would be a great driving song... I can also see how I might get a speeding ticket doing so... HAHA.

You always bring great classics here. Another group I am not familiar with.

THANKS!!!

William said...

Not many of us around to remember American Bandstand and the song ratings. Thanks for the memories.

Disclaimer

All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )