Such an awesome theme and great pictures. It makes me wonder why I don't have a hammock anymore. I use to have one and loved to relax in it. I agree with you this is a great time of year to enjoy one.
I made a hammock once out of leftover cords from macramé that I used to do back in the 70s. Had no idea what I was doing and it didn't really turn out. Still have it somewhere. Is it possible to have sex IN one???
All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )
5 comments:
I want one!
Genial.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta
Such an awesome theme and great pictures. It makes me wonder why I don't have a hammock anymore. I use to have one and loved to relax in it. I agree with you this is a great time of year to enjoy one.
Thanks for all these treats.
I want one too with one of those guys in it!
I made a hammock once out of leftover cords from macramé that I used to do back in the 70s. Had no idea what I was doing and it didn't really turn out. Still have it somewhere. Is it possible to have sex IN one???
Post a Comment