by Claude Monet
Thanks to our Friend for sending us this beautiful art
~*~
“It seems to me that the greatest triumph of any human rights movement, be it fighting for racial, religious, sexual or gender equality – is to achieve that moment where eyes are opened so wide that a sort of blindness sets in. I don’t care if someone is black, white, gay or straight. I don’t care if a woman has children or no – I just want to know who they are. […] At the end of the day, gender differences seem to me to be just a tiny, tiny drop in the great expanse of things that make people unique. Unique, not ‘different’, not ‘other’ merely another piece of that great teaming mass that makes up the wonderfully rich, thrillingly varied definition of ‘humanity’.”
~Kate Griffin

2 comments:
Kate siempre tan humana y tan solidaria,muy inspiradora.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta
I like the way Kate Griffin thinks!
We can all lean from this.
Post a Comment