Monday, October 26, 2020

Namaste Sweetie: 102620



Namaste Sweetie,

Happy Monday!!!!

I hope you had a lovely weekend
Mine was nice and quiet
Especially since my Razorbacks had the weekend off
Weather is changing around here
I saw snow on the ground in Kansas City
Where my Chiefs were playing
Snow hasn't made it down to me
And I hope it stays away

Our buddy, Bob, sent me another photo this weekend
I bet you can tell which one he sent
WOO HOO!

Thanks for being here with me
I hope you will enjoy your visit

Before we begin...

I wish you a most beautiful day

Joy, Love and Peace,
AOM

~*~


~*~

NAME THAT MOVIE GAME!

Here is the answer to Phryday's question:
David Copperfield


Here is today's question

from what movie does the following scene come from?


 

7 comments:

jsstrand said...

Sunset Boulevard - Gloria Swanson - Willizm Hilden - Muss Swanson really "chews the scenery" in this one - Carol Burnett did absolutely hysterically funny lampoons of this film - hysterical!!!

Anonymous said...

Un feliz comienzo de semana para todos.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta

hlj2002 said...

Happy Monday!!!!

No snow down here either, however on the radio, the did mention a Wintry mix precipitation possible this afternoon about 100 miles west of here... I will make a phone call and tell them to keep it out there and don't send it our way. HA!

Finally a movie I recognize: "All right Mr. DeMille, I'm Ready for My Close Up"--Sunset Boulevard.

Namaste

erosart said...

"Sunset Boulevard" - I'm ready for my close-up.

whkattk said...

Well, sh.... This one I know. "Sunset Boulevard." Love the film, love the stage musical!
It was 42F here this morning. Cold. Overnight. Cold. Yesterday we were out in our shirtsleeves...today, not so much. LOL Hugs, licks, and strokes, bro - WHK

Your French Patrick said...

Thank you, my friend, for this smile of David John Craig by Gabriel Gastelum Photography. David is a model, actor and singer who appeared on Christina Aguilera's "Your Body" music video.

Once again you are trying to ensnare us with a movie released too recently for the majority of people to have had time to find it out. But I take up the challenge.
Gloria Swanson as Norma Desmond in Boulevard du Crépuscule (1950) which original title is "Sunset Blvd", and in which a screenwriter develops a dangerous relationship with a faded film star determined to make a triumphant return.

Hugs and bisous, my darling chéri.

David said...

Love the film contest and am wondering if you’ve seen all the movies that you are quizzing us about? Your range of movies is as broad as your range of music! Really impressive. Your Friend, David

Disclaimer

All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )