Thursday, October 15, 2020

AOM Meditations: 101520

by Alfred Casson

~*~

“I don't want to live in the kind of world where we don't look out for each other. Not just the people that are close to us, but anybody who needs a helping hand. I can't change the way anybody else thinks, or what they choose to do, but I can do my bit.”

~Charles de Lint

~*~

“I will be generous with my love today. I will sprinkle compliments and uplifting words everywhere I go. I will do this knowing that my words are like seeds and when they fall on fertile soil, a reflection of those seeds will grow into something greater.”

~Steve Maraboli
(Life, the Truth, and Being Free)

~*~

“We all are so deeply interconnected; 
we have no option but to love all. 
Be kind and do good for any one 
and that will be reflected. 
The ripples of the kind heart 
are the highest blessings of the Universe.”

~Amit Ray
(Yoga and Vipassana: An Integrated Life Style)

~*~

“Every single time you help somebody stand up 
you are helping humanity rise.”

~Steve Maraboli
(Life, the Truth, and Being Free)

~*~


 

2 comments:

hlj2002 said...

All inspiring quotes.

I really like what Charles de Lint says.

Thanks for all of these

Anonymous said...

Maeavillosamente amorosas.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta

Disclaimer

All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )