Friday, October 30, 2020

Namaste Sweetie! 103020

Chris Casablanca from Bel Ami (More of Chris on AOM link)

Namaste Sweetie,

Happy Phryday!!!

Another busy day here
So I am leaving you with another Snack Pack
For you to feast upon

I hope you will enjoy your visit

Before we begin...

I wish you a beautiful day
And a wonderful weekend

Joy, Love and Peace,
AOM

~*~


NAME THAT MOVIE GAME!

Here is the answer to yesterday's question
Good Job, y'all!

A Streetcar Named Desire 

is a 1951 American drama film, adapted from Tennessee Williams's Pulitzer Prize-winning 1947 play of the same name. It tells the story of a southern belle, Blanche DuBois, who, after encountering a series of personal losses, leaves her aristocratic background seeking refuge with her sister and brother-in-law in a dilapidated New Orleans apartment building. The Broadway production and cast was converted to film with several changes.

Tennessee Williams collaborated with Oscar Saul and Elia Kazan on the screenplay. Kazan, who directed the Broadway stage production, also directed the black and white film. Marlon Brando, Kim Hunter, and Karl Malden were all cast in their original Broadway roles. Although Jessica Tandy originated the role of Blanche DuBois on Broadway, Vivien Leigh, who had appeared in the London theatre production, was cast in the film adaptation for her star power.

~*~

Here is today's question

From what film does the following scene come From : )
(difficult one I think)

 

The answer will be forthcoming on Monday!

That's the plan!


7 comments:

jsstrand said...

Its Bogart if course, but looking older - the girl looks to me like Ida Lupino and if so, it's probably High Sierra - otherwise, I dont have a clue lol

Anonymous said...

Humph with Arthur Kennedy so I guess High Sierra

Anonymous said...

Un descansado y feliz fin de semana para todos.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta

hlj2002 said...

Happy Phriday!!!!

The sun is back and I plan on being busy this weekend soaking up some rays!!! ;)

This is a difficult one. Are you getting back in the days of silent films??? HAHA!

Namaste

JayreeS said...

A very nice opening pic. Chris Casablanca is so deliciously gorgeous. Thanks.

whkattk said...

Mmm. I know I should know it....

Excellent Snack Pack. Thank you for that!

Hugs, licks and Happy Strokes for a Happy Halloween, bro - WHK

Your French Patrick said...

Same comment about Chris Casablanca as the one that the one I did yesterday about Ashton Summers. This Chris is cute but he has nothing in common with my Christopher.

Humphrey Bogart and Willie Best in "High Sierra" (1941). The French title is "La Grande Évasion" i.e. "The great Escape"

Have a great weekend. Happy Halloween.
Hugs and bisous, my darling chéri.

Disclaimer

All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )