Tuesday, October 6, 2020

Namaste Sweetie! 100620

Hal from SeanCody (more of Hal on AOM link)

Namaste Sweetie,

Happy 2's Day!
Whatever you enjoy the most
Do it at least twice today

I am so glad you are here with me
I really appreciate you celebrating with me yesterday
It has been such a long time since my team won
That it was sheer bliss to win

There are some guys that make videos
For the Southeaster Conference Football teams
Having fun poking fun
This one was so good I thought I'd share it with you
Here is their take on It's A Wonderful Life
They mention Darren McFadden 
He was the best running back to ever play at Arkansas
There is another reference you might not get
When the main character runs in and looks at his refrigerator
He looks at a picture of a former coach
A coach that won a ton of games for Arkansas
But who got fired
He is still revered by some fans
I think you will get the rest of the story
Here's the short:

YouTube Direct Link: https://youtu.be/JjEynp0ji6Y 




Before we begin

I hope you will enjoy your visit

I wish you a beautiful day

Joy, Love and Peace,
AOM

~*~


~*~

NAME THAT MOVIE GAME

Here is the answer to yesterday's question:
PLEASANTVILLE
starring
Tobey Maguire, Jeff Daniels, Joan Allen, William H. Macy, J. T. Walsh, and Reese Witherspoon, with Don Knotts, Paul Walker, Marley Shelton and Jane Kaczmarek

In my opinion
It is one of the best movies ever made
If you have not seen it
Drop EVERYTHING and Watch it

~*~

Here is today's question

From what movie does the following scene come from?

 

9 comments:

jsstrand said...

Legally blonde?

hlj2002 said...

Happy 2's Day!!!!!!!!!!!
This is a fun video. I wonder how you would enjoy watching The West Ham United team playing soccer??? HA!!!!!

I Do enjoy meditating with you each day. I didn't do it twice, but I did exceed three minutes. I am still loving your Meditation banner!!

Today's movie I do know for sure: "Legally Blonde" This is one of those movies I am ashamed to admit I like. So I am hoping no one reads this comment... HA!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Un doblemente feliz dia para todos.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta

Anonymous said...

Legally Blonde

vgray1508 said...

Legally Blonde

Anonymous said...

Legally Blonde

Your French Patrick said...

Film "Legally Blonde" 2001, with Reese Witherspoon starring as Elle Woods.

Hugs and bisous, my darling chérie.

whkattk said...

"Legally Blonde" - a total hoot!
And the Ruffalo Olympus set is one of my all-time favorites. Yum! Hugs, licks, and strokes, bro - WHK

Anonymous said...

Oh yes, Paulette and Elle Woods from Legally Blonde.

Disclaimer

All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )