Awesome! Great music, great dance selection, and amazing video editing! If this. Thanks for finding this and posting it, and to whoever put this together, Great Job!!!!!!!!!!
how much fun is that to watch. In every scene I see a person and think, oh I know who that is or I remember that scene or movie. Just great entertainment.
All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )
6 comments:
Fabuloso collage.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta
Awesome! Great music, great dance selection, and amazing video editing!
If this. Thanks for finding this and posting it, and to whoever put this together, Great Job!!!!!!!!!!
how much fun is that to watch. In every scene I see a person and think, oh I know who that is or I remember that scene or movie. Just great entertainment.
Thank you. Pure joy watching the greatest dancers!
What a great, upbeat way to start my morning! Thank you!
Really an enjoyable video!
Post a Comment