Wednesday, October 7, 2020

Radio KAOM: Special Report: R.I.P. EDDIE VAN HALEN



A Rock Legend has Died

Eddie Van Halen
(1955-2020) 
R.I.P.

I had something totally different for Music today
But then I heard the epic news
One of the world's greatest musicians had died
Eddie's music was the soundtrack of my youth
His sound was the juice of my young manhood
My best buddies and I at summer camp
Had so much fun
Air-guitaring listening to him play
One of the greatest guitarists in history
Has passed away
Rest In Peace, Eddie V
Thank you for the joy your gave us















Van Halen - Eruption/You Really Got Me
From Van Halen One

YouTube Direct Link: https://youtu.be/OCwigPhpiXs




Eddie Van Halen Tribute Video
YouTube Direct Link: https://youtu.be/gSyRsQlKF4g



Rest in Peace Eddie
You were Loved, Admired, and Adored
Thank you for sharing your Spirit through your Music


3 comments:

IVI said...

DEP

Anonymous said...

El cielo esta de placemes.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta

hlj2002 said...

You have put together a great memoriam. Thanks.

I heard something interesting about him on the radio this morning. If I heard it correctly: when Eddie and his brother were young, Eddie bought a set of drums to play, and his brother bought a guitar. His brother seemed to dominate Eddie's drum set so Eddie gave in to him and ended up trading his drum set for his brother's guitar. The rest is history.

Rest In Peace Eddie Van Halen

Disclaimer

All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )